Workshop Registration Information:
1. Complete one form per person, per workshop. If registering as a team, please have each person fill out a form.
2. Early registration is encouraged for all workshops. Workshop cancellation is determined by the ROE by enrollment numbers 7 days before the date of the program.
3. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the email address on the form.
4. All Aurora University fees and paperwork must be filled out and are due on the first day of any course that is offered for University credit.
5. Registrants are responsible for the payment of all workshop fees on or before the date of the workshop. If a workshop is cancelled, by the ROE, all workshop fees will be returned within a two week period.
6. Your IEIN is required for registration. The IEIN (Illinois Educator Identifying Number) is not your teaching certificate number. All Illinois Certified teachers have an IEIN number. If you do not know your IEIN number, it can be found using the Educator Certification System (ECS) You can either create an account or use the Educator Search (search for yourself and look at “Current Credentials” to find IEIN #)
7. If you need to cancel out of a workshop you will need to do so either by email (email: Julie.email@example.com) or by phone (309/736-1111) at least 5 days prior to the start date of the workshop in order to receive a full refund or you will be responsible for the fee.