Workshop Registration Information:
1. Complete one form per person, per workshop. If registering as a team, please have each person fill out a form.
2. Early registration is encouraged for all workshops. Workshop cancellation is determined by enrollment numbers 7 days before the date of the program.
3. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the email address on the form.
4. All Aurora University fees and paperwork must be filled out and are dues on the first day of any course that is offered for University credit.
5. Registrants are responsible for the payment of all workshop fees 5 days before the scheduled workshop. If a workshop is cancelled, all workshop fees will be returned within a two week period.
6. Your IEIN is required for registration. The IEIN (Illinois Educator Identifying Number) is not your teaching certificate number. All Illinois Certified teachers have an IEIN number. If you do not know your IEIN number, it can be found using the Educator Certification System (ECS) You can either create an account or use the Educator Search (search for yourself and look at “Current Credentials” to find IEIN #)